Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June Ipsy!!!!

I have signed up for the Ipsy bag! and I love it!!!!

If you don't know what Ipsy is once a month for $10 you receive in the mail 5 beauty items from your preference list ... and you always receive a cute make up bag that fits all the items in! If you would like to check out the website, I will link it to the bottom of this post!

I have been a Ipsy member since February 2016 you can check out my previous bags on my Instagram which I will also link to the bottom of this.....

But I will like to share my June one with you!

   Super Cute, Right??? 

My 5 items inside are

  • be a ...bombshell lip gloss -- the color is nude pink -- and its called Secret and it smells amazing
  •  Formula X -- Nail Color -- Wing Woman 
  • 3 Tone Bronzer -- Company is called Crown -- 
  • Meet Matt (e) Trimony from The Balm --eyeshadow-- The color is called : Matt Kumar 
  • clariSEA Sea Salt Solution for the face, deep pore detox activated charcoal exfoliating mask
Everything you see here I will link where you can order at the bottom of the Blog...  I hope you enjoyed this page and hope you become an Ipsy subscriber ....



Ipsy
LipGloss Site
Nail Polish
Three Tone Bronzer
Eye Shadow
Face Mask
My Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment